How to get your tickets
The Varsity Match: Summer switch to Leicester
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the first men’s Varsity Match played at Twickenham, which has sadly been unable to take place at the home of English rugby due to national lockdown restrictions.
Oxford and Cambridge University’s four rugby captains are determined to avoid a second year without a Varsity Match, and have set a new date for the annual ‘Battle of the Blues’ on Sunday, 4 July, 2021.
Mattioli Woods Welford Road is ready to welcome you for a great day of rugby!
£20 adult / £10 Under 18
- Adult Category 1 Premium (halfway line) Standard: £50.00
- Adult Category 2 (between 10m and 22m) Standard: £40.00
- Adult Category 3 (behind the posts) Standard: £30.00
- Adult Category 4 (corners) Standard: £20.00
- Adult Standing Terrace – Standard: £20.00
Great Fun On The Terrace
With special prices for students, our standing terrace will be where the noise is!
£15 for students
- Standing Terrace is the only area with special student prices
- A quieter rugby watch can be found in other areas
Enjoy your Varsity Matches with friends for even better value
£18 ea. with a group of 10
- Groups of 10 will automatically receive a 10% discount when tickets are added to the shopping basket
- Group prices available in all areas
At Mattioli Woods Welford Road, there are fantastic opportunities to upgrade your experience with a range of options to impress your clients, or to enjoy with friends and family.
From a gourmet burger in an exclusive club, to a four-course grazing menu in your own private box, we have some outstanding options to enjoy your thrilling Varsity Matches from just £85 per person.
What they’re saying
See what it means to the players and fans to go head-to-head in one of the biggest rivalries in Britain
“We’ve come on a group’s day for the last three seasons and we love it. A lot of the kids are now Tigers fans, so it’s a big thing for them and look around you - floodlights, stands, colours, banners - it’s what every kid dreams of.”Nuneaton RFC U10’s
“Great stadium, with an excellent atmosphere. Never had a seat with a bad view and the service and staff are always excellent. Most will be here to watch the Tigers, a great club with a lot of history, but the away fans seem to have a great time too. Enjoy!”Duncan Beddows