How to get your tickets
Choose your tickets for April 2nd 2022 at Twickenham
Select a package that suits your needs.
Great value tickets to enjoy the action from the terraces
- Adult Category 1 Premium (within 22s East and West Stand) Standard: £50.00 Early Bird: £45.00
- Adult Category 1 (East and West Stand) Standard: £35.00 Early Bird: £30.00
- Adult Category 2 (South Stand) Standard: £25.00 Early Bird: £20.00
Matches are subject to licences being granted by the London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames.
The RFU is working closely with Richmond Council and other key stakeholders to ensure the events are as safe as possible for spectators, staff and local residents.
Bring your friends to witness the rivalry
- Groups of 10+ Adults Premium (East and West Stand) £36.00
- Groups of 10+ Adults Category 1 (East and West Stand) £24.00
- For group bookings please visit help.englandrugby.com or call 0208 831 6666 (option 6).
- Lines open Mon-Fri 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm.
What they’re saying
See what it means to the players and fans to go head-to-head in one of the biggest rivalries in Britain
“Our group had a fabulous reunion to celebrate the 40th anniversary of our Varsity team. We took a box for the 15 of us, with great views of the pitch and an excellent food and beverage package. After the game we caught up with the players and lots of other friends from other year groups in the Varsity Gathering, and even spoke to some of the players we played against from Oxford. It really was the best way to enjoy The Varsity Matches experience.”Ian PeckCambridge
“What a fabulous day! We had top class Oxbridge academics, great networking opportunities and we made excellent contacts. After the matches, in premium seats, we joined the exclusive Varsity Gathering, met the players and rubbed shoulders with former internationals. Exceptionally good value!”Senior ExecutiveJones Laing Lasalle
“I have been going down to the Varsity Matches at Twickenham for the last 5 years with a group of customers and prospects. We have taken a table in the Spirit of Rugby, with seats in the Royal Box, and drinks in the Members’ Lounge. It is a really great day out and exceptional value for money.”Cambridge Property CompanyCEO