Enjoy The 150th Anniversary in Style
Avoid The Crowds
Forget about queuing for drinks or the toilets, with a dedicated space you can concentrate on having a great time.
You won’t miss a second of the action with fantastic seats included in all of our hospitality packages.
With options to suit all budgets, you’ll enjoy the very best in hospitality at incredible prices.
What you get
Expect the best in hospitality
Let us help you deliver the perfect day out experience
Enjoy all the excitement of The Varsity Matches in extra comfort by taking an Executive Box at Twickenham Stadium. This package works incredibly well for relaxing with family, colleagues or entertaining clients.
For the price of £160 per person, you’ll enjoy
1) Outstanding food and drink with a 2 course buffet lunch with unlimited beer and soft drinks.
2) Match seats just in front of your own dedicated dining area.
3) Boxes open from 12pm and close at 5.30pm, giving you a base throughout the day to avoid any hassle of queuing for refreshments or toilets.
4) NEW for 2022 – Children under 16 can enjoy the box experience for £99 per person (maximum four per box).
Rooms with a view!
The Member’s Lounge Experience is perfect for those looking to enjoy an unforgettable day with World Class hospitality, Q&A with international players and seats in the Committee Box.
For the incredible price of £250 pp/£225 pp (for Table of Ten) you’ll enjoy…
1) All the action from the best seats in the house in the Committee Box
2) Entertaining pre-match talks from international players Ollie Phillips (England 7s Captain and Cambridge) and Simon Danielli (Ulster, Scotland and Oxford)
3) A delicious two course plated lunch with half a bottle of wine, unlimited tea and coffee
4) Leave the big queues behind with a dedicated bar, cloakroom and toilets just a short stroll from your seats.
If you’re looking to educate your workforce or provide clients with some invaluable insight, The Varsity Talks provides access to some of the leading academics in the world. This year is dedicated to Sustainability and leading figures from this field will give talks guaranteed to inspire your guests.
For £285 per person you’ll enjoy,
1) 2 course buffet lunch with wine means you’ll be stimulating the taste buds as well as the brain.
2) Premium seats on the halfway line, offering a great view to relax and enjoy the on-pitch drama.
3) The quality of the speakers is such that attendees receive 1.5 CPD points to put towards their career development.
4) The hospitality takes place in the brand new East Stand suites, so the surroundings are every bit as impressive as the talks.
Here's how to get started
Follow these simple steps to get your seats.
Register Your Interest
Click the button and leave your details with us.
We’ll be in touch in Early 2022 to take payment.
Sit Back And Relax
Get ready to enjoy an unforgettable day at Twickenham.
What they’re saying
See what it means to the players and fans to go head-to-head in one of the biggest rivalries in Britain
“Our group had a fabulous 40th anniversary reunion of the year of our Varsity team. We took a box for the 15 of us, with great views of the pitch and excellent food and beverage package. After the game we caught up with the players lots of other friends from other year groups, and even spoke to some of the players we played against from Oxford. It really was the best way to enjoy the Twickenham experience.”Ian PeckCambridge
“What a fabulous day at Twickenham. We had top class Oxbridge academics sharing their thoughts on really topical issues: climate change, China’s Belt and Road initiative, and post Brexit business in Europe for UK companies. The networking opportunities were well structured and we made excellent contacts, as well as having the chance to chat informally with the speakers with top class food and drinks. Exceptionally good value.”Jones Laing LasalleSenior Executive
“I have been going down to the Varsity Matches at Twickenham for the last 5 years with a group of customers and prospects. It is a really great day out and exceptional value for money.”Cambridge Property CompanyCEO